General Terms and Conditions of Bildekraft GbR
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our website http://www.bildekraft.de.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded withBildekraft GbRSchloßtor 2D-14806 Bad Belzig.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet store does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract, which is accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After fruitless expiration of this period, the offer is considered rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our internet store.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods on the website
2) Inquiry by e-mail
3) Offer is created
4) Acceptance of the offer by e-mailThe consumer can check the offer and then place the order by e-mail. The acceptance of the offer is made in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at http://www.bildekraft.de/agb.html. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, Shipping Costs, Payment, Due Date
(1) The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. The period for delivery in case of payment in advance begins on the day after the payment order to the bank assigned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the Buyer until the goods are handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of mail order purchases.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Customer's right of revocation as a consumer:
Right of revocation for consumersConsumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity: Cancellation policyRight of cancellationYou have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us Bildekraft GbRSchloßtor 22D-14806 Bad Belzig E-Mail infobildekraftdemittels of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). You may use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation.
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You bear the direct costs of the return of the goods.end of the revocation
§7 WiderrufsformularMuster-Widerrufsformular(If you want to revoke the contract, then please fill out this form and send it back. )To :Bildekraft GbRSchloßtor 22D-14806 Bad Belzig E-Mail infobildekraftde
Herewith I/we (*) revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
§8 Warranty The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract languageThe contract language is exclusively German.